“Wonderful lunch--Beautiful place!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We stopped by for lunch last week at the end of our visit to Duluth and really had a most yummy lunch. Beer selection was great---and our waitress was well-versed on the various brews to help us in our decisions (much appreciated!) All of the entrees were very good--we ate outside in their sidewalk cafe area--highly recommend!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

The beer was great! The atmosphere was fun but loud, not super romantic or classy, but unique, trendy, and hip! Great Vegan options on the menu! (Hummus Platter was awesome!)

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Unfortunately we haven't been going to FBB&G as often as we used to. So we decided to pop in on Saturday mid-afternoon. The place was busy both inside and out. Since there was only two of us we had to problem getting a table. Glad to see my fav Witch Tree ESB was still on tap. Still excellent as before. Tried the Pilsner, not bad but not Witch Tree. The wife still likes the LHG. We split the bacon cheeseburger. Grilled perfectly to our order. The french fries are still the best in town. Besides the beer of course, the other thing that has made and still makes the Brewhouse standout is the staff. Over the years we have never had a bad one. Even back when there was seating only in the bar part. Not sure how they can remember an order when the place tends to be a little on the noisy side and people moving around. It's a business that has always provided good food, great beer and great staff all at a reasonable price that other businesses should strive to follow. There only thing I was for would be a larger bar area for those that would just want to go in for a beer or two.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Food was good. Everyone liked the fries and the olive burger was really good. Everyone asked that their burger was cooked a different way but they were all well done. Service was also pretty slow, maybe because there was automatic gratuity for our party of 8. Overall though it was pretty good.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I live approximately 5 hours away from Duluth, but travel there every June and September. This is almost always the only place I eat. The wild rice burgers are my favorite and I always purchase a dozen to go to tide me over until my next visit. Their beers are great and I always take a few growlers with me. Can't wait to go back!