“Fun place”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2011

As other reviewers have stated the Wild Rice Burger is out of this world good. That alone would bring me back on our next trip to Duluth. THe beer is good and it's a fun place -- take the time to walk through the door to the hotel for a glance and some history from the staff. Nice, casual place -- great service and food.

Reviewed October 1, 2011

This restaurant has very good food, friendly service, and very good beer! I LOVED the wild rice burger!! Yum. I will go again next time I'm in town.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

I have been to Duluth at least four times a year for the last 24 years. I enjoy every restaurant in this entire complex. The food is amazing and the wait staff very attentive. Each time is an awesome experience!!!!!

Reviewed September 12, 2011

My husband had the wild rice burger at Fitger's after his week long kayak trip on Isle Royale and had raved about them ever since! And he was right! The burger is fantastic and the sweet potato fries were a nice accompanient. The home brews were tasty. Service was great and would definitely go back again whenever we are near Duluth.

Reviewed September 10, 2011

This is my default restaurant in Duluth. If I'm stumped for a place to go...yeah, you'll find me here. Awesome burgers (try the jalapeno), award-winning chili, excellent appetizers. And, while I'm not a vegetarian, I often go for one of their vegetarian sandwiches because they're just that good.
Oh, yeah, I'm really not a huge beer drinker most of the time. But I love this beer. The Apricot Wheat had me at hello.