“I love this place for the walleye... Always go for my birthday.”
Review of Timber Lodge Steakhouse - CLOSED

Timber Lodge Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love this place for the walleye... Always go for my birthday.”
Reviewed January 31, 2008

I love this place for the walleye... Always go for my birthday.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best prime rib I have ever had and i've had them all over the place, compared to Pickwik, Outback etc”
Reviewed January 9, 2008

Superior, Wisconsin
“Good Steaks, Apps, and Deserts. A bit spendy but what would you expect for steak?”
Reviewed January 7, 2008

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Beautiful looking and tender, well-cooked meals that are well worth the wait”
Reviewed December 11, 2007

Beautiful looking and tender, well-cooked meals that are well worth the wait

Duluth
“I am surprised to see such good reviews for this restaurant. It is not the best place for a steak in Duluth, nor 2nd...”
Reviewed November 25, 2007

I am surprised to see such good reviews for this restaurant. It is not the best place for a steak in Duluth, nor 2nd, or 3rd, or 4th. The prices are pretty high, the appeteziers from Sam's Club, the service merely adequate. I only go here if it was arranged by others and I sort of have to. There are several much better restaurants in the same neighborhood so pass on by and go elsewhere!