“Fresh Fish”

Dining options: Reservations
Iowa
“Fresh Fish”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We had taken a fishing charter and the captain mentioned that this place would cook our fish for us. They did an excellent job with our catch plus we got soup/salad, potato and vegetable for a very reasonable price.

Visited July 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Magnificent Filet Mignon!!!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

This is an EXCELLENT choice for steak lovers! The filet mignon was so tender and juicy! Seasoned to perfection!

Kansas City, Missouri
“Really Great Food and Experience”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We went to this restaurant for the first time this week. It was wonderful. We had the stuffed chicken it was lightly breaded and stuffed with wild rice pilaf it was fantastic. The kids meals were a good price and they came with a dessert. What I really loved was that it was a family friendly steak place but still maintained an adult feel. They had a book shelf with books kids could read at the table and even take home. They were encouraged to bring one back the next time they came. We went in with four kids and they stayed happy because of the books. There were also lots of coupons for free appetizers or drinks in several different travel books. So we were able to enjoy an onion blossom free which was also very tasty and not a bit greasy. We will definatly be back again.

• Visited July 2012
Chaska, Minnesota
“Great Rib Eye”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

We always try to make it to the Timber Lodge at least once when we are in Duluth. It has been about a year since we have been here. I noticed the menu had changed since my last visit. The best of the old standbys were still there, however. Since it was a busy Saturday evening, we had reservations, and were seated immediately. Once we were seated, our waitperson was with us to get us our drink orders and offer the specials of that evening. She was very infomative, and knew her menu. She was attentive throughout our stay, without being intrusive. I had the rib eye, which was done perfectly to my specifications. I wonder how they can serve that rib eye for $20.00 when a steak of that size cut and quality would have cost me $30.00-$40.00 in just about any steakhouse in the Twin Cities. My wife's Prime Rib and my mother-in-law's Walleye were also done to perfection. The etstablisment's general manager also stopped by to see how we enjoyed our dinner, and service. Morton's, it is not, However, you can't go wrong with the Rib Eye from the Duluth Timber Lodge.

Visited July 2012
Grand Forks, North Dakota
“Fantastic Prime Rib!”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Even though I like my steaks done well, this prime rib was tender and delicious! The steak bruschetta was tasty and the entire meal was well worth the price!

Visited June 2012