“Really fun. Go whatever the weather.”
Review of Duluth Glides

Duluth Glides
Ranked #3 of 24 Tours in Duluth
More attraction details
Owner description: Glide effortlessly on our Lakeside Segway Tour into Duluth's Lakeside/Canal Park area, or the Historic Homes Tour, the Glensheen Mansion Tour, the Downtown Historic Tour or our brief Segway Experience Tour. Tours range from 1 - 3 hours. Private tours are available. Explore more highlights of Duluth on your own Segway Personal Transporter (PT) than possible by any other mode of transportation. Based on our unedited "5 Star" reviews on our website and TripAdvisor, others agree this is a phenomenal experience and in many cases the highlight of their entire time in Duluth. Locals have equally been enthusiastic.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

We took the lakeside tour and had a good time. This was our second Segway tour and its a great way to cover a lot of ground. We went along the lakeside, through the rose garden and all the way to the festival pavilion. We started in the rain but rain hats and ponchos were provided. About 1/2 way through the sun came out and it turned into a nice day. Travis, our guide, was quite charming and took control of a couple of hot-shot customers. They made me a bit nervous with their antics but really it is very easy even for someone not very coordinated. At the end, the owners even gave us a ride back to the hotel. Really fun way to see Duluth and get to experience this innovative means of transportation.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

What a blast! We have done Segway tours in Chicago and San Francisco and this is by far the best. We did the 2 hour Lakeshore tour. Our guide Joe was great, along the tour giving us city history, pointing out fun things to do and good places to eat. We all had a comfortable headset in one ear so we could hear what he was saying and still enjoy the sounds of our surroundings. No problems if you have never used a Segway, this is a safety conscious business and they make sure you are comfortable before you start the tour. Thanks for a fun evening.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I have no experience with Segways and I had a blast with this! They gave us a course in the parking lot and we picked it up right away. I'm not very athletic, so anyone can do this! The guide was amazing! Friendly and knowledgeable. We went on the Lakeside tour which lasted about 2 hours. We would do this activity again in a heartbeat and I highly recommend it to anyone!

The one thing I recommend is wearing tennis shoes. I wore crocs and my foot fell asleep because you are standing so long. But it was a blast, so I really didn't mind!

1  Thank Doc K