WINNER WONDERLAND

Dining options: Lunch
Cloquet, Minnesota
“Pretty Bland”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

My workplace today collected individual orders for take at Noodles Co. today. I ordered the stroganoff dish today. The dish looked very presentable and was still warm when delivered. The issue I had with the food was it was so bland. It greatly needed some sort of seasoning. I don't believe I could support purposely going to Noodles as I don't feel the food has any flavor worth going back for.

• Visited September 2013

Duluth, Minnesota
“Something for everyone!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

First, Noodles and Company can please a variety of generational and fkavor seeking palates-something on the menu everyone will like. But what I like the best is their chicken noodle soup. It seems wholesome and old fashioned--better than any I've had in any restaurant. How can food be so soothing and comforting--make me feel like a better person!? and yet it is! I tell you, if you like old fashioned, full of wide noodles, shredded chicken, just enough carrots, chicken noodle soup -- you WILL LOVE this entree choice.

Minnesota
“Super fresh, tasty dishes!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

We love the food here! Bangkok curry with pork is out of this world delicious, can't order anything else. My family loves the Pad Thai. Dishes are served to order fresh, hot and tasty. Only reason this place doesn't get an excellent is the limited seating and not too exciting ambiance. Go here if you want delicious, though, you will get it.

• Visited February 2013