“This hotel was a good value for Duluth. We received two...”

Days Inn Duluth Lakewalk
Ranked #18 of 33 Hotels in Duluth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Lucas
Reviewed February 4, 2014

This is an excellent motel in Duluth with very affordable rates. We stayed here over Thanksgiving, and the heater in the room was working well, even though it was very cold outside. The people at the front desk went above and beyond in customer service.
We especially appreciated the shuttle service to and from the airport, since it was a cold and snowy time in Duluth.
The continental breakfast was delicious. I highly recommend this motel in Duluth - the Days Inn Duluth Lakewalk.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Duluth Lakewalk, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Dear Camellia I,

Thanks so much for sharing your nice comments about your recent stay with us. I'm glad we exceeded your expectations and that you found us to be a good value. We really appreciate your recognition of jobs well done by our team and your recommendation. I hope you will be our guest again.

Willmar
Reviewed January 27, 2014

FRONT DESK PEOPLE GREAT! Hotel nice for the price. Overall location next to convention center was good.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Duluth Lakewalk, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear George P,

Thanks for staying with us and posting your great review and 5 star rating about your recent stay with us. We are very proud of our people and appreciate your recognition of jobs well done by our team. We look forward to welcoming you back and thanking you in person the next time you are here.

Grand Marais
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I appreciated the medical rate this Days Inn offered. All was clean and personnel pleasant. My only complaint would be the bothersome noise from the hallway and adjacent rooms. It was not party noise, but young kids and people visiting room to room near us. There was a good 1 inch gap at the bottom of the door to the hallway. All was quiet by 10:30 to 11:00 p.m.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Duluth Lakewalk, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Dear Kaye T,

Thanks for staying with us and posting your review. I'm sorry you were bothered by noise from other guests and offer my apologies for the disturbance and discomfort they caused you. I hope you will give us another chance to regain your trust on a future visit.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed January 22, 2014

My bf and I stayed here in the Fall. I had set my expectations very low. I was pleasantly surprised. The young man at the check in was wonderful and super friendly. We checked in to our room and were very happy. The room was very nice and clean. Request a lakeview, it was gorgeous. Breakfast is included. For the price, it is a great alternative to canal park high rates.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Duluth Lakewalk, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Dear KristiMarie_12,

Thank you for taking the time to write and submit a review of our hotel. It is our goal to provide our guests with the utmost in service, comfort, cleanliness, value and facilities, and I am glad we exceeded your expectations. We really appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit.