“Very Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Canal Park Brewery

Canal Park Brewery
Ranked #9 of 254 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Scenic view, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Very Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

Located on the Lake Superior Boardwalk, the Canal Park Brewery is the newest restaurant and brewery in the Canal Park area.

Self serve seating is available in the bar area, however we choose to wait for a 30 minute period to be seated in the restaurant. During this short evening wait, I noticed many cheesesteak sandwiches, and fish n chips meals being delivered to tables. Both looked appetizing to me, but in the end I ordered the "D" Town Cheesesteak sandwich; a slow roasted herb crusted sirloin shaved thin, melted swiss, beer onions, grilled peppers (green & red), mushrooms on a hoagie bun and rosemary au jus.

My wife ordered the Mac & Beer Cheese Macaroni; A crispy bread crumb crust macaroni, covered with Cheddar ale sauce. Meat choices are smoked kielbasa and grilled chicken. My wife choose the kielbasa to pair with her four flight beer sampler.

Note: Only three entrees are on the menu, so your food selections will be primarily salads, soups, burgers and sandwiches. Our food was very good and we both enjoyed our meals. I'm looking forward to ordering the very appealing fish n chips entrée.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Beer and eats with a view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

Great brew pub! good grub in this pub. Large portions and if you are not starving split it and have another one of their hand crafted ales. Fish and chips only one example, on their simple, but quality menu choices. I Shall Return.

La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Relaxing fun place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves here. Had a late lunch on a weekend so the place was fairly busy. We got a table in the bar area and our waitress (who was excellent - don't remember her name though) suggested we get a flight of beer. It was really fun to try a good majority of their beer. She also recommended the Mussels which was indeed an excellent choice. Outside on the patio there was a big fire pit surrounded by chairs with people enjoying the scenery and a beer. Very fun place.

Visited October 2013
Rice Lake, Wisconsin
“Awesome Fish Tacos.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

I have been here 2x. And both times I had the fish tacos and loved them. I also had a Belgium beer that was delightful. I was a little disappointed with the service, but that's okay.

hancock, michigan
“We enjoyed it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

The first thing I liked about this place is that they allow you to bring your dogs out on the patio seating area. Unfortunately the day we were here the wind was blowing like crazy and it was cold so we couldn't sit outside with our dogs. We loved the different craft brews that they offered and the food was good. Mainly burgers and sandwiches which is fine when you mainly go for the beer choices. The view is awesome, it's right on the waterfront. You can watch the waves, boats, pedestrians and the horse drawn carriage rides go by. We will definitely go back! Hopefully next time we can bring our dogs too!

Visited September 2013

Been to Canal Park Brewery? Share your experiences!