“Pak's is a great choice in West Duluth.....” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Vegetarian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Duluth, MN
“Pak's is a great choice in West Duluth.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Tried this place for the first time last December on Christmas Eve, when we had some errands to do in that neighborhood. Service was great, and I recall the Spring Rolls being out of this world, along with some sort of chicken dish I had. There is an excellent athletic shoe store across the street if you need another destination and the historic Denfeld High School is also not far.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars

“Go for the food, not so much the atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Would not have stopped based on the exterior of the place but since it was highly rated decided to give it a try. The inside was very clean with a sincere attempt at decor that didn't work for me. That said, the food was excellent. A limited menu but what we had was excellent..fresh spring rolls, large and well made.. The pad thai was yummy with fresh ingredients plus enough heat in the vegetarian pepper dish for those of us needing a break from "American" cooking!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank azls
Duluth
“If you're in neighborhood . . .”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I made the trip out far west Duluth to try this after reading the reviews and an article in the paper. I had a pleasant lunch served by a very nice waitress, but nothing was stellar about my choices And they haven't drawn me back. I liked the idea of the buffet I read about but it's not a regular option. Bummer.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank DuluthFan
Duluth, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overall amazing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I have been wanting to eat at pak's green corner for a while, and let me tell you, do not wait! The owner is such a sweet lady, the food is amazing, and the atmosphere overall is relaxing (compared to money driven business which try to push you out the door as soon as possible). I highly recommend the curry puffs as an appetizer, and the pad Thai as entree, but everything is delicious. Our food came out in about 10-15 minutes, and the owner was worried that it took too long! And she also cautioned me that I might find a hard noodle or two, and apologized, but I everything tasted great! She must have felt bad for some reason, because when we were done with our dinner she brought us out a dessert on the house! I'm telling you, this place made me feel at home! Ill come back every other week!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank JaredMar
Mendota Heights, Minnesota
“A Hidden gem in Duluth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

This is a great little restaurant that everyone should try. Wonderful, fresh food, great prices. Take out and sit in dining.

It was too cold to sit outside but I will be eating here anytime I am back in Duluth.

• Visited June 2013