“Breath taking and you'll want to take a breath!”

Leif Erickson Park & Rose Garden
Ranked #8 of 94 things to do in Duluth
Reviewed June 28, 2012

My husband and I were advised by a friend to stop at these gardens and we are so happy we did. The minute we opened our car doors, the beautiful fragrence of roses surrounded us and we smiled! The setting brings you to beautiful harbor views and the chance to benefit from the love and work of city employees aided by Rose/ Garden club members. This was a great break on our trip back to southern Minnesota from a stay on the North Shore.

There are newer reviews for Leif Erickson Park & Rose Garden

Reviewed June 24, 2012

So pretty in the summer when to roses are blooming! Nice place to spend the afternoon or strech your legs after a long trip! During the summer months they have free concerts in the park.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

We love to visit the rose garden each year. An amazing must do for garden lovers. So many different varieties. I've taken amazing pictures here and have gotten the bridge in the background.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

I've been to the Duluth Rose Garden many times. It is such a beautiful place overlooking Lake Superior. I love visiting on a warm summer day and just enjoying the scenery and of course the roses. One drawback though is that the growing season is very short in Duluth so the flowers may not be in bloom until late June, but still...the location is gorgeous and it's free.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

This is a FREE attraction in Duluth, just past Fitgers, etc. Very pretty (lots of people get married here!) If you it it just right and all the flowers are in bloom, it's a magical place! I like to run here, however, when I have family or friends in town, I always take them here to wander around. It's kind of neat cuz it's built on top of a freeway tunnel, and it overlooks the running/biking/walking trail and Lake Superior! If you're in town, it's well worth the stop (if nothing else, it's free, so you can't beat the price!) It takes maybe 15-30 mins at most to walk through the garden part.

4  Thank werethebrews