“Beautiful Garden”

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Beautiful Garden”
Reviewed September 2, 2011

We stopped here on our last day of vacation. Great ending to a great vacation. Beautiful roses with a fantastic view of Lake Superior.

Visited September 2011

Plymouth, Minnesota
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Peaceful stop along the road”
Reviewed August 30, 2011

I drove by here for years, and finally stopped. Peaceful spot, with great views, and possibly a few homeless people

Visited August 2011
Orlando, Florida
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 97 helpful votes
“Nice garden downtown”
Reviewed August 1, 2010

My wife and I did a two week tour of several cities in Minnesota, including Grand Marais, Duluth & Hibbing. We were up there to escape the Florida heat and didn't really know what we were going to do, but turned out to have a really great vacation. Please see my other posts regarding lodging, meals, etc. if you are interested in a similar trip.

We walked to the Rose Garden from our B&B. It was very nice and well manicured. I'm not really into gardening or flowers, so that's the extent of my review, but my wife enjoyed it and we got some nice pictures. It's not a huge place so don't plan on walking around for an hour. Easy access to downtown or the Lakeshore boardwalk from here.

2 Thank UF_RX_1999
Fridley,Minnesota
“Perfect Finish to a Perfect Vacation”
Reviewed August 13, 2009

We finished up our vacation with a trip to the leaf Erickson Park and Rose Gardens in Duluth Minnesota. We loved all the gardens especially the ones that attract Hummingbirds. The Roses are gorgeous and very well maintained. I will visit this place next time we go to Duluth.

The Sharpe Family
Fridley Mn.

Midwesterner007
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“Amazing beautiful flowers!”
Reviewed July 25, 2009

Well worth the effort to come if you are in the city. The park is like a European formal rose garden overlooking the lake. In the mid-late summer the park is overflowing with beautiful fragrant roses and other flowers. I have not seen anything exactly like it in a small city. Go on a weekend and you might happen upon a wedding. It's hard not to take colorful pictures here.

1 Thank Midwesterner007