“Great Comedy Show” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dubh Linn Irish Brew Pub
Ranked #37 of 252 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American, Irish, Brew Pub, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We offer made-from-scratch food using local ingredients when possible. We brew beer in our boutique nano-brewery and have the largest selection of Whiskey in Minnesota. We feature national comedy on Saturdays and live music during dinner. We hope you will visit us soon!
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Great Comedy Show”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

On Saturday nights Dubh Linn's has a comedy show. On the night we went both comedians were great! We had many laughs and the drink service was great. We would highly recommend this place on Saturday night!

• Visited February 2014

“Awesome drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Very extensive drink menu. Handcrafted beers were very good and their "harvest highball" was Yum!!! Love the atmosphere also. Didn't try the food but will definitely be back.

Hudson, Wisconsin
“Looking forward to a return visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

Nummy, nummy, nummy!!!! I sponsored a Happy Hour here in January with a client. We shared a platter of fish and chips...some of the BEST I have had in ages. Light, flaky, not greasy, just simply delish. We also had a couple of other appetizers, one had beef and blue cheese on crostini, it too was marvelous and we shared some Spinach Artichoke dip, which was also very good. Everyone decided to partake in a Tall Ginger (our first) and we were not disappointed. Service was great and I cannot wait to go back the next time I am in Duluth!

PS, loved the ambience of the place. Felt like I was in the UK ...never been to Ireland so I can't speak for that.

Fargo, North Dakota
“Best Burgers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

Lucky for us this was close to our hotel and i had seen good reviews on this site. We were not disappointed! So far the best burgers we have ever had! Very juicy and the fries were the seasoned kind and very tasty too. Prices a bit more than your chain stores, but i would rather pay a couple more bucks for awesome food. Great atmosphere. If you crave a burger and are in Duluth, check this out!

• Visited July 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“A warm welcome from the cold”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

I entered the Dubh Linn after spending a couple of hours out in the wind & rain. The entrance is very disarming, you pull the outer door expecting to enter a small coffee shop, but when you pass through the inner doors - you find yourself in a land of soaring ceilings, mellow lighting and full size flags hanging from the rafters. The main bar is huge but whether it’s a cozy booth, a small table or a gathering of friends & family they seem to have just the spot. I was there on a Saturday afternoon; college football was on the many TV’s that were hung on the walls. There are pool tables, scuffle boards & video games to keep both kids and adults amused. I can’t say much about the menu. I was attending a gathering that included a buffet but what I did have was very good. The drinks are reasonably priced and the staff attentive. My kids had such a good time that they want to make it a tradition to visit the Dubh Linn every time we are in Duluth.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Dubh Linn Irish Brew Pub? Share your experiences!