“Nice staff”

Dubh Linn Irish Brew Pub
Ranked #27 of 261 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We offer made-from-scratch food using local ingredients when possible. We brew beer in our boutique nano-brewery and have the largest selection of Whiskey in Minnesota. We feature national comedy on Saturdays and live music during dinner. We hope you will visit us soon!
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Went for a couple of drinks before dinner at another establishment. It was two couples and we were waited on well, it seemed all the bartenders wanted to take care of us and we felt like their buddies instead of patrons. I would go back because they staff obviously cares that their guests have a good time.

There are newer reviews for Dubh Linn Irish Brew Pub

Reviewed September 9, 2013

My family and I ate here in August based on trip advisor reviews. It was so-so. They were out of one of the house specialties and the shepherds pie my wife ordered instead was seriously just so-so. I had the olive burger and it was very, very good! My son also had a burger and his was overcooked.....maybe my hopes were just set too high. I will give it honest shake and go back next time in town. Our server was allover the place, but adequate.

I will say that there beer and scotch/irish whiskey menu was very impressive. Just fun to look at and think of the guy who orders a $100 glass of single malt :)

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We were in town for my son and new daughter’s wedding and had the groom's dinner at Dublin pub. We chose the pub because my wife and I are both Irish and we thought it would be a little different. We had an appetizer sampler that was suggested to us by management. We had spinach artichoke dip, a beef and blue cheese finger food, rib tips and veggies and dip for starters. For dinner we had Shepherds pie corn beef and cabbage and fried fish. Great food and the staff did a nice job with a big group. The food came to $20 a head, which I feel like was a reasonable price, but now that I think about it, it's weird that if we would have just ordered the same food off the menu I think it would have been cheaper I think. We had the back room for most of the evening and then as the party shrunk we went out for drinks at the bar. They had a huge selection of liquor and beer to choose from Including quite a few things I've never seen before. I am a bourbon guy, and while they had a good selection, I didn't really see anything exotic (I take a star away for that!). Very nice experience though!

1  Thank Gary G
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This was absolutely the best rueben sandwich I've ever had. I was home cooked not deli meat!Quality cheese and not so sour saurkraut.A group of six everbody was very happy with their meals,from fish and chips to smoked trout. If I ever make it back to Duluth this place is on the list.

2  Thank sasSiouxFalls
Reviewed August 9, 2013

The atmosphere is quaint and almost makes you feel like you are indeed in an Irish pub in Ireland! They have an extensive drink selection and brew some of their own beers, which we tried and were great! They have some traditional Irish food on the menu along with more American foods like burgers and wings. I had to try some Irish food! It only seemed right. They were out of the Piper's Feast so I then ordered the Shepherd's Pie. This came with some steamed vegetables that were plain, but still very good. Now the Shepherd's Pie was DELICIOUS! It had lamb and sausage in it giving it great flavor! I do wish the mashed potatoes had browned, crispy edges, but perhaps that is not Irish tradition. We had an excellent server - he was very nice and helpful. The prices did seem higher than average, but the experience was a lot of fun!

1  Thank kittyhawk00

Been to Dubh Linn Irish Brew Pub? Share your experiences!