We stayed here over the Independence Day celebration. The staff is kind and we had a good experience at check-in. The breakfast is average, better than many but just your standard American fare. We ended up getting a whirlpool room on the third floor, just off the elevator and near the ice machine. The walls are so thin, I looked twice to see if the ice machine and elevator had migrated into our room as they and the people using them were "loud & clear." The Interstate is also a stone's throw away. This place works fine if you get up early and check out but if you are looking for a restful place, this isn't it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotels in Duluth, MN are close to great destinations, but our Duluth hotel has guests nestled minutes from the excitement of Spirit Mountain Ski Area and Adventure Park. Whether you're here for recreation at Canal Park or an event at Amsoil Arena DECC, staying at the right Proctor hotel can make all the difference. Our location and proximity to Spirit Mountain, downtown Duluth, Canal Park and many outdoor activities makes us a favorite. Our free, hot deluxe breakfast ensures you're ready to take on any adventure. Of course, no stay is complete without excellent customer service and cleanliness, as well as high-speed Internet, a business center, well-equipped fitness center and swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Spirit Mountain Duluth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Duluth South Hotel Duluth
- Country Inn And Suites Duluth South
- Country Inn Proctor
- Proctor Country Inn