“Ok Stay in Duluth”
Review of Hampton Inn Duluth

Hampton Inn Duluth
Ranked #8 of 31 Hotels in Duluth
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Do not like reward program. Others have better programs. Hotel well located, close to restaruants in the best area of Duluth. Rooms good sized and well appointed. Clean and comfortable beds. Staff friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lorri D, Manager at Hampton Inn Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your feed back is important to us. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We do our best to make guests feel at home.

I was sorry to hear you dislike our rewards program. If there is anything I can help you with in regards to the program or if there is something specific you don't like I would be happy to discuss it with you.

Again thank you for your time and have a wonderful spring (if the snow ever melts).

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Duluth

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I stayed here because I had scheduled a business related activity and my experience was all positive. This hotel is close to downtown and many restaurants. Since I was there when the temperatures were hovering around zero, it was nice to be able to walk to any number of eating establishments without too much trouble. The accommodations were excellent.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 26, 2014

If it's going to be -10 I recommend staying at this hotel to enjoy the view of the lake, local shops and friendly staff. We went to Duluth for a hockey game and had a great experience. The stay played a big role in that with a warm inviting lobby area, delicious continental breakfast and all-around well managed facility.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 21, 2014

The folks at Hampton Inn allowed a full refund for a stay since we were unable to make our trip due to a blizzard. I thought for sure we would get nothing back but they were very kind. When we make our trip to Duluth (hopefully when the snow lets up) we will again book with the Hampton Inn.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2014

This was out first trip to Duluth. We had a room on the lake side of the building. Great view, even if the lake was frozen. Nice room. Very friendly and helpful staff. A breakfast buffet was offered. I was not impressed by the quality of the food. The scrambled eggs were gelatinous and the roast potatoes were soggy. For the price of the room I would expect better prepared food.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dave M
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I stayed this trip with a large group of families in town for a sporting tournament. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. I arrived a day earlier than the rest of my group and received a room on the ground floor. The next day when I learned that the rest of the group was together on the 2nd floor the hotel suggested that I could change my room to be with them. We were allowed the use of the conference room for our girls to hang out and do crafts in while they waited for their next game. The rooms were very clean and smelled fresh. The beds and pillows were extremely comfortable. I can't think of a thing wrong with this stay!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 18, 2014

This motel is clean & the staff very friendly. Made us feel like we were the only ones there even though motel was full. Beds were comfy & breakfast was excellent. We will definitely stay again if ever in the area. Will recommend to my friends!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family