We stayed here while attending a conference in Duluth. The hotel has some nice amenities such as pools and hot tubs on several of its 16+ floors. On some floors finding your room could mean a long, winding trek, but once you finally got there the room itself wasn't too bad. We had a banquet in the hotel and the food was first-rate. The room included a mini-fridge but no microwave. There was a galleria on the two lower floors of the building with attached parking garage. The hotel is walking distance from many shops and businesses in downtown Duluth and less than a block from Lake Superior.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown is the largest, full service, NON SMOKING hotel in Duluth. We are centrally located in the heart of downtown on the hub of the Skywalk System; directly connecting us to DECC. We have two pools, saunas, whirlpool, children's wading pool as well as three restaurants within the hotel. We offer complimentary shuttle service, free parking, free Wi-Fi, 24HR business center and a 24HR fitness center. Room variety includes King, Two Double Bed rooms, Lakeview rooms, Jacuzzi, King and Two-Double Bed Suites. Welcome! We'd love to have you as our guest! Duluth starts Here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown Hotel Duluth
- Holiday Inn And Suites Duluth Downtown
- Holiday Inn Duluth
- Duluth Holiday Inn