This hotel is considerably less expensive than those right on the water. You can still have a water view however on the higher floors. The room was clean, although there were a couple of hairs in the tub. Bedding was good. Mattress was a little hard. No microwave but there was a refrigerator. Air conditioning was good. You can reach the Canal Park area via a sky walk which takes about 20 minutes. (The hotel clerk will tell you 10). There were fans in the walkway but they were not turned on and it was sweltering. The hotel was really very nice even though it may not sound that way from this review. If you want to be downtown and not pay a hefty downtown price, stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown is the largest, full service, NON SMOKING hotel in Duluth. We are centrally located in the heart of downtown on the hub of the Skywalk System; directly connecting us to DECC. We have two pools, saunas, whirlpool, children's wading pool as well as three restaurants within the hotel. We offer complimentary shuttle service, free parking, free Wi-Fi, 24HR business center and a 24HR fitness center. Room variety includes King, Two Double Bed rooms, Lakeview rooms, Jacuzzi, King and Two-Double Bed Suites. Welcome! We'd love to have you as our guest! Duluth starts Here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown Hotel Duluth
- Holiday Inn And Suites Duluth Downtown
- Holiday Inn Duluth
- Duluth Holiday Inn