Waited too late for some of the more premiere spots for watching the spectacular Fourth of July fireworks display Duluth is noted for during the holiday. Not wanting to fight the traffic afterwards, but wanting to get up close to the harbor, a suite at the Holiday Inn Downtown was a great choice. Got in a swim and a pizza delivered by Sammy's (also a Duluth icon) and walked across the skywalk to the DECC and out to the water. Afterwards, an easy walk with the crowds back to the hotel, outside under the stars. Cozy bed waiting and no traffic to fight. Up when we wanted with breakfast and another swim. Perfect holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown is the largest, full service, NON SMOKING hotel in Duluth. We are centrally located in the heart of downtown on the hub of the Skywalk System; directly connecting us to DECC. We have two pools, saunas, whirlpool, children's wading pool as well as three restaurants within the hotel. We offer complimentary shuttle service, free parking, free Wi-Fi, 24HR business center and a 24HR fitness center. Room variety includes King, Two Double Bed rooms, Lakeview rooms, Jacuzzi, King and Two-Double Bed Suites. Welcome! We'd love to have you as our guest! Duluth starts Here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown Hotel Duluth
- Holiday Inn And Suites Duluth Downtown
- Holiday Inn Duluth
- Duluth Holiday Inn