“Great pizza”

Vitta Pizza
Ranked #14 of 264 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 5, 2013

The best pizza I have eaten in quite awhile. Had quite a selection of different beers. Would definitely eat there again

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Vitta Pizza is located directly across from the Hampton Inn. We had their Wed. night special pizza and a salad. Both were delicious.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Great location, right in Canal Park. So so delicious!! My husband and I each got a 9" pizza, him the margarita and me, artichoke, mushroom, and garlic (can't remember the name of it.) We split a Caesar salad. It seemed a little expensive (about $30 for that), but the fact that we each took half the pizza home made it well worth it; we ate the rest for dinner. Excellent wood fired pizza, great little patio and tables inside or out, and wonderful service. I was disappointed we didn't get back to eat there again; when we come back to Duluth it will be top on our list.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I had the basic marguerita pizza- it was excellent! My SO added sausage, jalapeños, and black olives and thought it was one of the best pizzas he had ever had. We ate outside and it was fun to people watch as we ate. Would definitely go back!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We were looking for a quick lunch in canal park and just happened across this place. They have great 9-inch pizzas and they are ready in about 12 minutes. You order at the counter, you are given a number, and they shout out your number when it's ready. Reasonable prices and good pizza and faster than most sit down places in the area. We will be returning. They also had some good looking salads coming out of the kitchen but we stuck to the pizzas. We would definitely recommend this place. It was a great stop for a family with kids. There are some specialty pizzas on he menu but you can get anything you want on your pizza.

Been to Vitta Pizza? Share your experiences!