“Great Oven baked pizza”

Vitta Pizza
Ranked #12 of 254 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Thunder Bay
“Great Oven baked pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

Enjoyed the oven baked pizza here..crispy outside but soft inside the crust..fresh toppings all add up to the flavor of the pizza made here..great place for lunch or as we did for our supper!

Visited May 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

Great accommodating staff! Perfect, delicious and authentic Italian pizza with delicious salads... If you want a good taste of Italy, Vitta Pizza is your place :)

Visited May 2013
“Different”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

I had a small pizza and my wife had a salad. They were both very good, not your run of the mill salad and pizza. The decor was so so and not very clean, but we ate at 8:30 pm so that can be excused.

• Visited April 2013
Duluth, Minnesota
“Very good speciality 'za's.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Wood-fired. You make your own from a variety of ingredients, including prosciutto and fresh argeula Wide selection of beer and wine.
Just plain wooden tables and benches. A favorite with locals.

Visited April 2013
Duluth, Minnesota
“Bland Pizza, Choices look good, price is moderate”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

I began my venture into Vitta Pizza from take a walk in Canal Park. I was starving and I figured I would get a slice of pizza. At first I asked if they sold pizza by the slice and the lady said no we only sell personal size pizzas and regular pies. So I asked for their pepperoni (personal) pizza, and I was amazed with what I was given.

I was handed a pizza with the minimalist amount of sauce humanly possible. If one was to scrape off just the sauce it would come out to maybe two and a half table spoons. The cheese factor was also minimal, it seemed like they skimped on the cheese as well. I will say however they had a fair amount of pepperonis on it, and if you like just eating bread then there is plenty of that to go around too.

If you do not believe me look at the picture I have posted you can clearly see soggy bread where sauce and cheese should be, not impressed.

• Visited February 2013

Been to Vitta Pizza? Share your experiences!