“Smoked salmon. Yum!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Right in canal park, wonderful, fresh smoked fish from Superior! Also a deli where they make their own meats and sandwiches. Smoked salmon was out of this world...spendy at $18.00 a lb, but fresh and just worth it.

There are newer reviews for Northern Waters Smokehaus

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We picked up sandwiches on our way out of Duluth to drive up the north shore. We both got the NORTHERN BAGEL

House-smoked salmon is layered with a very healthy dose of green onion cream cheese and served on a crisp, toasted, locally made Red Mug bagel.

$ 8.00

Can sum it up in one word...AWESOME! This is the stuff dreams are made of! Will definitely stop by again, can't wait!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

all you have to do is stop once, and you will be hooked. always high quality and great flavor. don't be afraid to try something new , I did now I have a new favorite.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I've has their bison pastrami before and that was a BOMB. So, I stopped in when I was in Duluthm and tried their Northern bagel. I can't believe how good the smoked salmon was. It was thick sliced, and I had a mouth orgasm! I also had to buy some to take home, along with andouille and polish sausage. I am now officially addicted!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

The food was fantastic! I had the Pastrami Mommy with a cream soda...delicious. Hubby had the porketta and he raved about it. The place was very busy, but the staff was friendly and efficient. We will not miss this place whenever we are in Duluth.

Been to Northern Waters Smokehaus? Share your experiences!