“Smoked salmon. Yum!”

Northern Waters Smokehaus
Ranked #1 of 254 Restaurants in Duluth
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Minneapolis
“Smoked salmon. Yum!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

Right in canal park, wonderful, fresh smoked fish from Superior! Also a deli where they make their own meats and sandwiches. Smoked salmon was out of this world...spendy at $18.00 a lb, but fresh and just worth it.

Visited October 2013

Hastings, Minnesota
“Delish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

We picked up sandwiches on our way out of Duluth to drive up the north shore. We both got the NORTHERN BAGEL

House-smoked salmon is layered with a very healthy dose of green onion cream cheese and served on a crisp, toasted, locally made Red Mug bagel.

$ 8.00

Can sum it up in one word...AWESOME! This is the stuff dreams are made of! Will definitely stop by again, can't wait!

Armstrong, Iowa
“a must stop when in Duluth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

all you have to do is stop once, and you will be hooked. always high quality and great flavor. don't be afraid to try something new , I did now I have a new favorite.

• Visited June 2013
Bloomington
“Absoluetly wonderful AGAIN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

I've has their bison pastrami before and that was a BOMB. So, I stopped in when I was in Duluthm and tried their Northern bagel. I can't believe how good the smoked salmon was. It was thick sliced, and I had a mouth orgasm! I also had to buy some to take home, along with andouille and polish sausage. I am now officially addicted!

“LOVED it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

The food was fantastic! I had the Pastrami Mommy with a cream soda...delicious. Hubby had the porketta and he raved about it. The place was very busy, but the staff was friendly and efficient. We will not miss this place whenever we are in Duluth.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Northern Waters Smokehaus? Share your experiences!