“Yummy Lunch!!”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for a lunch break and were pleasantly surprised with delicious sandwiches. The turkey was tasty and the whole sandwich was excellent. This is a must-stop for a quick lunch!

1  Thank geoteacher068

Reviewed August 16, 2013

On our way to the Gunflint Trail, we detoured through Duluth to grab lunch. This place was well worth the side trip. Very friendly service coupled with amazingly tasty sandwiches. The sandwich menu is full of great choices, so I can't wait to go back to try another. Good selection of deli items and sodas make this a good grab and go option. We took our order to go and had a quick lunch at the Superior boardwalk area a few hundred yards away. Looking forward to the next visit!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We went there before noon on a recent Sunday and left before ordering because there was no place to sit and we had a 4 year old with us. There is very limited seating in this tiny restaurant. We went back the next day and got sandwiches to take up to Split Rock Light House state park. The sandwiches were delicious. I would definitely go back. Our favorite was the Pastrami Mommy.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We picked up sandwiches for a picnic at Point Park. It was around lunch time so the small deli (that was a bit difficult to find) had a fairly long line. We were happy to see the line moved quickly! The staff was very friendly and helpful. I ordered the Cold Turkey, my husband got the Big Dipper and our son got smoked trout. They also have bags of kettle chips and frozen items (scones, meat, etc.) you can purchase. The smoked flavor in my sandwich was so perfect and like nothing I have ever had. The mayo had craisins and other amazingly delicious seasoning - if only they bottled that stuff for me to take home! The bread can make or break a sandwich in my opinion, and this bread was was a major success. I had fresh, chewy ciabatta bread and wouldn't change it for anything. Now if only they would open another deli location in the town I live in, life would be much better!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Great sandwich shop! We stop every time we go through Duluth now that we've found it. There is always a line but it moves quick enough and we've been fortunate to find outdoor seating available. The Cajun Finn, Big Dipper and the Fish Basket are our favorites! Can't go wrong here if you don't want a typical Subway or Jimmy Johns!