“Yummy!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Yummy!”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

This was our first time dining at Valentini's. We have seen this advertised many places but had not tried it. I had the Eggplant Parmesan and it was outstanding and my husband had walleye. Stick to the pastas as they are outstanding and the sauces are fresh.

Visited July 2012

North Dakota
“Nice view, good food!”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We recently had lunch at Valentini's. We were lucky enough to get a window table with a view of the lake. Our lunch was tasty and timely. The service was good, and we enjoyed our meal. The dessert selection was amazing! My husband had the carrot cake, he thought it was great, and I had blackberry cheesecake, creamy and delicious!

• Visited July 2012
Duluth, Minnesota
“Bones in My Chicken on a Pizza?”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Will never return to this restaurant! Ordered a small, pesto, chicken, and mozzarella. Ate two slices and found small bone fragments in the chicken. Didn't think much of it. Took the remainder of the pizza home and had some for lunch the next day. Now I found LARGE BONE fragments! Really? On a pizza? Glad to know the chicken was real but I just had stomach surgery and what if I had swallowed one of these bones? One or two small bones I can forgive but bones in every bite - totally unacceptable!

2 Thank R M
San Antonio, Texas
“strange experience for breakfast”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Went for breakfast and were seated in an empty restaurant by by the hostess. We were asked if we wanted coffee, "yes please" we said. After 15 mins. no coffee, no service, no one ever came back. I started shouting "HELLO" no one came. We served ourselves our own water from the waitress stand and decided to leave. I thought about calling the restaurants phone to tell them we were inside looking for a wait person to take our order when suddenly one appeared. we told her
"we are leaving", she said " oh no I am coming right now". No, I am sorry or even gave an excuse as to the lack of service. Meal was only adequate. Will not go back.

2 Thank TexasFamilyOf4FromSA
Herbster, WI
“Very Community Oriented”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Our last time at the Valentini's was as a result of a silent auction. They are very dedicated to the community welfare and I support businesses with the overall good in mind.
The service was spectacular, the food delicious, and very plentiful. The menus prices are ajust about where i'd expect them to be.
They have also have taken over the deli at St. Luke's hospital in Duluth and the quality is not lost over there either.