Lake Breeze Motel Resort
Comfort Inn West(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$135
$247
$198
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $219/night.

$98
$89
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$105
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$176
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $218/night.

Park Point Marina Inn(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$209
$203
The Suites Hotel in Canal Park(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$165
$191
$138
$100
Official Hotel
Canal Park Lodge(Duluth)
$209
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $231/night.

All reviewsfire pitfriendly and helpful ownersminiature golfliving roomminute drivecharcoalfutoncabinunitslakelodgingfireplace
Reviewed November 2, 2012

This place is great. The room was a little small but it was homey. We just stayed there the week of Halloween and loved it. The only problem We had was that the door on the place We stayed in had to be slammed shut to close and we were afraid of waking up the other people staying there. The one group was loud very late into the night but you couldn't hear it in the room which was awesome. I got nervous from the bad reviews on here but I didn't see any problems at all. I could see how it would get very hot in the summer but hey your in a little cabin. I will definitely be back again. If your not looking for a five star resort but a cozy time in northern Minnesota stay there

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Wonderful view of lake superior and great cabin. Will definitely be back again. Great rates and great service from owners. Love the gift shop. Our own fireplace and the almost secluded location. Definitely up north feeling we were looking for.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank MnNoid
Reviewed August 16, 2012

My family and I stayed at Lake Breeze Motel Resort during our vacation to the beautiful wilderness of Northeast Minnesota. The stay was extremely enjoyable. The suite was more than amply spacious for the price, and it had every possible amenity. The suite's cleanliness was emaculate. Simply put, the suite by itself made the visit worth while. However, there were other benefits to this venue.
The location, activities, and service provided by Lake Breeze made it even more appealing. The view from the rooms allow for a great sight as boats pass by on massive Lake Superior. A beautiful view, particulary while watching at sunrise, made the place even more special. A natural environment that surrounded the resort even allowed for the sighting of a couple of deer along the forest's edge near dawn. The resort offered a really nice playground for young children, a very nice pool, and an assortment of other activities. Finally, the people who run Lake Breeze are fantastic. They are exceptionally nice people who are more than willing to help out their customers in any way they can. The example I can give was that someone had punch out the power button on the television in our room (a problem that was extremely easy to miss unless you went to use the television). When I discovered the problem I contacted the owner who very quickly checked the televisiion and replaced it with a new one. He was quick, friendly, and fixed the problem, something I cannot say for even the best hotels I have stayed at. The service, activities, and location were amazing.
Lake Breeze Motel Resort was great and I was pleased that I chose it for my family's vacation. I have had to stay at an abundance of hotels and motels as part of my daughter's travel softball schedule and have never been impressed enough with a place to write a review. Lake Breeze is a nice place with caring owners and deserves a good recommendation. Therefore, I gladly recommend it to anyone considering a stay here.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Dan E
Reviewed July 26, 2012

These cabins do not have air conditioning! It was 95 degrees outside and we stayed for three days and needless to say, we slept poorly the two nights we were there. It's every man for himself as far as grilling and getting a picnic table to use, then someone takes the two chairs from our deck besides... it was a miserable stay to say the least. By the way, no TV reception either so bring video tapes.

Room Tip: Just be sure to check that the temperature in Duluth or you will be miserable.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Lennysquiggy
Reviewed March 26, 2012

My husband and I drove up to the North Shore this last weekend and just needed a place to crash. We rented room number 3. It was cute and cozy. It has a fridge and micro, very nice. The bed room bed was awful, we rooled into each other and sunk in the middle. We moved out to the bed that was what looked like a one time living room and were much more confortable. The room is small, but worked great. The biggest issue we had was the neighbors who must live in number 4. They were disgustingly loud until well after two am. I am not sure what exactly they were doing over there, but it sounded like construction. We could hear every word and every foot step they took. They slammed the front door alot. Maybe, they just didnt dig having neighbors. Another issue we had was the water temp in the shower, if someone else runs water or flushes a toliet, you get scortched. Becareful! The room was as clean as an old hotel can get. It needs some updating, but for the price, you cant complain too much about how outdated it is. The lady who checked us in was great, very friendly! I checked every square inch of the beds, bedding, box springs and frames and am very happy to say there were NO bed bugs. I am in the industry, so I know. Thank you for the room, hope you all have a great spring!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple