“Wonderful Place!”
Review of OMC Smokehouse

OMC Smokehouse
Ranked #2 of 300 Restaurants in Duluth
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Excellent customer service and wonderfully tasty food. A must go to place every time you are in the area.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (408)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A must try in Duluth, excellent BBQ. Patio campfires and s'mores fixings make even the waiting fun. Great local beers. Had a sampler, pulled pork was my favorite. Free pork rinds for snacking!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food is absolutely amazing and the service was wonderful! Great atmosphere and a nice up and coming location. A must visit when coming to Duluth

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

An ad for a Duluth business popped up on my phone, which led me to read a Mpls Star Tribune article, which led me to check out the Lincoln Park redevelopment which led me to OMC! That’s how my mind works some days! Then I checked Trip Advisor, which I ALWAYS do before trying a new restaurant, to see it was #1. So we went! 3 of us loved our dinners. We arrived early before the rush and got right in. Great service good food. My only negative was I thought the sauces were too thin and ran off the meat.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We didn't actually go to this restaurant, but were @ Bent Paddle Brewing Taproom which is very close. The brewery has menus for 3 or so other restaurants in the area that will deliver to the Taproom, a great deal for both businesses. We ordered & though they said it would be 40 minutes, it was there in about half that. My husband said his wings were the best he's ever had (and he orders those a lot). I had the catfish tacos & they were wonderful, though maybe a bit too spicy in the sauce. My daughter & husband had eaten here before & of course enjoyed it or wouldn't have recommended it. One had a burger, the other a wrap & both had no complaints. I would have given this place a 5 but felt the cost was a bit high for what you got. Then again, this is Duluth & prices are a little higher in the Twin Ports as they are in the Twin Cities. Can I give it a 4.5?

Date of visit: September 2019

Been to OMC Smokehouse? Share your experiences!