“Homemade food at the grill”
Review of Big Daddy's

Big Daddy's
Ranked #52 of 267 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I love breakfasts here. Simple tables and chairs and easy ordering make this place a nice reprieve from chain food restaurants

1  Thank DuluthFan

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

I travel a lot, and love to find great local places. The atmosphere is part of the fun. This is definitely a dive, which would be fine if the food was good. The burger was DRY! Really not a good burger. The fries are home made from fresh potatoes. They reminded me of what mom would make us sometimes. If you like that kind of French fries, they are good and you get a lot of them. Don't go for the burger!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Burgers are great! Atmosphere is great. A great place to take the whole family and not break the bank!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

This place is a nice locally owned place. I have been eating there burgers for years but they don't seem to be able to keep up with quality ect. Fries are soft burgers are fair but I would prefer Five Guys or even a burger at Grandmas or Applebees. All burgers come with Fries you don't have a option. And I really don't like there fries. Three of us ordered today and three thumbs down. Kind of a shame really!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I love burgers. Finding good burgers is a mission so when a friend asked me to join him for lunch at Big Daddy's I was up for it. The place was busy at lunch and we had to wait for a table to be cleaned. Once seated our pops were brought out and a few minutes later our burger baskets. The baskets were more like crates, big enough to hold a family size order of fries. My burger was over the top good. Fresh beef, flavorful bacon, tasty real cheese, tangy sauce and a bun to match. More trips will be needed to sample more of the burger selections. I'm looking forward to it!