“Oooh La La French Fries”
Review of Big Daddy's

Big Daddy's
Ranked #74 of 258 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Duluth, Minnesota
“Oooh La La French Fries”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

The french fries are homemade, skin on and are simply delicious. The burgers are good and all is reasonably priced.

Visited October 2011

Esko, Minnesota
“A "BIG" Surprise!!”
Reviewed May 31, 2011

Great service from friendly and helpful staff. Wife ordered the club sandwich with home cooked turkey and side of their fantastic "home made" fries!!! I ordered the chile smothered open face burger...loaded with chile cheese and onion.and more of their incredible fries!!! Needless to say: More than we could eat at one sitting, but it was just as good for evening snack!!! We'll be back!!!

• Visited May 2011
Northern WI
“Large Group - Very Good Food and Portion Size”
Reviewed January 13, 2011

I have driven past this place for years wondering what the food was like and today I was able to check it out myself. We had a work lunch at Big Daddy's today for 13 people. We called ahead and they set us up in advance. As we trickled in they took drink orders. Once we had a group of 10 we ordered. The gals were very attentive and took care of us. When the final three arrived, they immediately took care of them as well. The food arrived, was hot off the grill and was cooked as I would have expected with a hand spanked burger (a little pink inside). I had the Mega Cheese which enveloped the 1/3 lb burger with 4 different cheeses. I added bacon which consisted of two full tasy slices. The fries were great and there is a ton of them to chow down. The cost of the meal was $11.57 which included a soda, tax and tip so not too bad. I will definitely be back. You won't leave hungry, if you do, it's your own fault!

• Visited January 2011
“just went today decent food decent cost good service.”
Reviewed January 3, 2009

just went today decent food decent cost good service.

Duluth, Mn
“Great Burgers!”
Reviewed November 7, 2008

Unbelievable burgers and fresh-cut fries. HUGE portions, everything looks good. can't wait to go back for breakfast!