The Ellery House
Comfort Inn West(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$102
ComfortInn
The Inn on Lake Superior(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$140
Park Point Marina Inn(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$114
$111
Comfort Suites Canal Park(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$124
The Suites Hotel in Canal Park(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$112
$98
$78
$121
$108
Country Inn
$155
$111
South Pier Inn on the Canal(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$129
Travelocity
Canal Park Lodge(Duluth)
$129
All reviewsb bstrawberry rhubarbbeautiful fruitstuffed french toastwonderful stayview of the lakewahljimmuffinssuitebreakfastfireplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 18, 2008

My mother, sister and I first stayed here in 2005. Now we plan a yearly trip with my whole family (sans kids). The rooms are peaceful and beautiful, the bathrooms are exquisit. The beds are so nice you could stay there forever (featherbeds!) and if that isn't enough the breakfast is unbelieveable! Fruit Tray, Fresh Muffins, Stuffed French Toast..... My Father, brother and husband are all big eaters and even they have no trouble getting stuffed. The only downside is that they don't take families with children under 13. They're only a few blocks from the Lake walk too.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank lady_godiva881
Reviewed April 30, 2007

The Ellery House was the perfect retreat for me in Duluth, MN. This is my 2nd year there and it's outstanding in it's hospitality and warmth. My view of Lake Superior is spectacular and I had all the peace and quiet I needed for my time alone, to refresh and renew. Joan and Jim prepare wonderful breakfasts, fit for a Queen and the Shear Katz Salon nearby has all the pampering services you could possibly need. I'll be back soon !

Sincerely, Diane Pakulski
Arden Hills, MN

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank DeeArdenHills
Reviewed December 5, 2006

My husband and I spent three nights here in October and just loved it. The innkeepers, Jim and Joan were great hosts - there when you needed them but otherwise respected the guests' privacy. Superb breakfast each morning, delivered to your room upon request!

The inn is within walking distance of the lakeshore and we had a beautiful view of the lake from our Daisy Suite sunporch.

We've already made our reservation to come back during the Duluth Blues Festival next summer!

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank MNhomegirl