Comfort Inn West(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$112
$199
Hampton.com
$128
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

The Suites Hotel in Canal Park(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$129
$229
$199
All reviewspillow menuhistoric hotelaveda productssame complexconverted breweryfree valetbook storeunder one rooflake walkcontinental breakfastbrew housedeluxe roominteresting shopsmodern amenitiesgranola barscoupon bookchain hotels
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

We were looking forward to our first ever stay at Fitgers. We have stayed in several nice hotels in Duluth. The room we were given was the smallest hotel room we have ever stayed in, and we travel a lot. The room was on the end of the hotel. There was barely enough room to walk around to one side of the bed. You had to go up 2 steps from the door & tiny bathroom. I'm glad the weather was good so were only in the room to sleep. No one asked how our stay was when we checked out or I would have told them how disappointed we were.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Susan E
Reviewed September 10, 2017

While I normally stay at bigger chains when traveling for work, I'd been to Fitger's in the past and jumped at the opportunity to stay at Fitger's. While it may lack a few of the amenities of newer facilities, it isn't missing many of them and the charm of the hotel more than makes up for it. Add some of the best service in the industry, and this is one of the best laces I've stayed at. Highly recommended!

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed August 26, 2017

My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful stay at Fitger's earlier this month. You can no doubt find a cheaper place to stay in Duluth but you will not find a richer experience than Fitger's Inn. This is a very classy, historical hotel. Our room was very large and clean. It had an elevated sitting area that was kind of neat. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was clean and decorated in an art deco motif.....the shower was wonderful....good water pressure. Our room as well as the hallways and lobby were decorated very nicely.....rich and smart color schemes and many historical photos and posters that tell the story of the Inn's former life as a brewery.

Our stay came with a complimentary continental breakfast that included a decent variety of options. Fitger's is situated in an ideal location with direct access to the lake walk and very close to the downtown area and a reasonable walk to canal park and all the attractions there.....most notably the maritime museum and the aerial bridge. There are also several floors of neat shops which are part of the complex and a great tap room that has good ambiance and some high quality craft beers.

All the employees that we interacted with were very friendly, courteous and professional. They were all wearing very smart looking uniforms which added another touch of class.

If or when we make it back to this neat city, we will definitely stay at Fitger's again!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2017

My husband and i stayed here for two nights in the beginning of August as part of our 15 year anniversary trip. I booked our hotel in late spring/early summer for our trip. Part of the other reason was that I wanted to stay in a place with some history. I think that it is neat and cool that it used to be a brewery and was turned into a hotel, restaurant, and shops. I love the charm and the way the lobby looks when you walk in. It made me feel like I was one of the rich people back in the 1900s coming to stay (even though at that time it was a brewery). Love the wood trim and just all the history. When we checked in, we had a little bit of a wait, but worth it because they gave us a coupon book as well as explain the free shuttle service, free valet, as well as to stop and ask for information about what to do or where to go. We got a free upgrade on our room when we checked in. We were suppose to have a city view with our king size bed and got switched to the lake view. We were very impressed. Lots of room in our room. The bathroom was clean and tidy. I enjoyed sitting in the chairs in the lobby. I loved creakiness of the stairs. It is unique that you can't just go get your ice. You call the lobby and they bring it to you in less than 5 minutes.

My husband and I would most definitely stay here again when we come to Duluth. I don't think I would want to bring my 4 young children with though to stay here unless they were a lot older because of the charm and history they wouldn't appreciate it. I think of this more for couples, singles, families with older children, and not young families, but i could be wrong.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at this inn a few times, and it never disappoints. I have also stayed at most of the other Duluth hotels. Fitger's is my favorite. It's unique, has character and does not have the sterile commercial feel that other area hotels have. It's also in a prime location - Fitger's complex has great restaurants and shops. The inn is on the lakewalk, which provides quick access to Canal Park, as well as the beautiful shore of Lake Superior.

The inn's staff sets the hotel apart. They are friendly, welcoming and fun to speak with. Their customer service is outstanding. We will be back, hopefully soon!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple