- large rooms - tall celings, up-to-date
- complimentary valet,
- complimentary shuttle - this was a lifesaver for us, drove us pretty much anywhere in Duluth. Reserve it ahead of time to be guaranteed, but we never had any problems using it spur of the moment.
- front desk service - very friendly and knowledgeable
- shopping - hours were a little odd. nothing was open Sunday when we left.
- location - adequate eating/shopping within walking distance of Fitgers
- One of the valet/shuttle drivers was horribly rude and we unfortunately we were stuck with him several times.
- No ice, however, front desk will get yousome
- dark rooms
- Restaurants - Tried to eat at Mexican Lindo and couldn't even get menus, while we were there we heard others complaining about food quality so I think we got lucky. We did have a drink and one of their Queso's and it was good. Tried to get into the Brewhouse a couple of times but was always at least an hour wait. Ate breakfast at Midi - service was awful and the food was just ok.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking