Fitger's Inn
Comfort Inn West(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$135
$93
$89
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$105
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$247
$198
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $219/night.

$210
$176
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $216/night.

Park Point Marina Inn(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$209
$138
$100
Official Hotel
The Suites Hotel in Canal Park(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$165
Official Hotel
$191
Canal Park Lodge(Duluth)
$209
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

All reviewspillow menuhistoric hotelaveda productssame complexconverted brewerythe complimentary valet parkingbook storeunder one rooflake walkcontinental breakfastbrew housedeluxe roommodern amenitiescoupon bookchain hotelsthe lower levelshuttle service
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We did not expect much. We got much more than expected. We were granted an upgrade to a very large and comfortable room. The staff were extremely kind. A simple but nice continental breakfast included. We were there for ten days a never got tired of the room or the hotel.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a lake view room
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Juan U
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have stayed at Fitger's dozens of times. There's really no other place to stay in Duluth. The staff is beyond friendly, the rooms are beautiful with charming decor and fabulous lakeside views, the place is immaculate, and the shopping and restaurants ON SITE (i.e., no need to brave the -20 temps to wander someplace to eat) are excellent. Check out the brewpub for really good microbrew beers and excellent burgers, sandwiches, and salads. The only real negatives are that some of the rooms are a little on the small side, and the free breakfast is rather bland, with no hot foods (only toast, granola bars, fruit and the like). But these are trivial compared to the overall experience. I have to travel to Duluth often for work, and I have had to stay at several of the other hotels when no room at Fitger's were available. They can't hold a candle to it. There is no place else I'd rather stay.

Room Tip: Try to get a Lakeside room on the 4th floor.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Marc B
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My dad and I flew to Duluth on a business trip.
We spent the night at Fitgers... And it was Awesome!
I loved the room, the decor, the breakfast buffet (yum yum) everything about it was simply fascinating....
I wasn't fully prepared for the weather, which was a huge disappointment, I would've loved to walk and explore the town. But it was freezing cold for me, (I'm not used to this)... So I was only thinking about staying indoors...
I appreciated the fresh air and lake view, and was sad to leave the next day. I recommend the place, it's worth the money.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 27, 2013

The Historic Hotel is a pleasant retreat. Typical clientele are adults on a getaway to the North Shore. Some family events like weddings bring the whole gang, but those we have seen there, share the respect of the site as being a bit reserved, in a good way. We appreciate the quiet atmosphere. There is no pool or hot tub, but that's ok, plenty of things to do in Duluth. There's even a small boutique of shops on site , with great food options avialable within a minutes walk from your room, no need to go outside if you don't want. A shuttle service is available if need be. A lot of history is shown in photos throughout the complex. Fitger's Brewery offers a fun tour and the Brewhouse is a must. Rooms are well kept and clean. Staff is helpful and friendly. A nice lite breakfast served lakeside is available to guests, and they offer the best coffee in town, in my opinion!! Fitger's has been a favorite night away in Minnesota, of ours, for years.

Room Tip: Penthouse offers a large visiting or table games area. Some suites have balconies with small chairs. Lakeside offers great views.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I try and get up to Fitgers at least once per year - we live in Minneapolis. It's a great getaway from the 'big city', but by no means is Duluth a small city! We love the charm of Fitgers as well as the quality of the rooms. Those rooms on the lake side are worth the extra cost - you have a great view of the lift bridge as well as a walkway that runs along the waters edge. There's good shopping attached to the hotel as well as the brewhouse where we often stop for a late day beverage or lunch.

Room Tip: Rooms on the lakeside are great if you enjoy listening to the water or watching the ships come into and out of the harbor.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple