“Great burger”

Cuisines: Grill
Cedar Falls
“Great burger”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Had excellent lunch there. Burgers were very good as were the homemade style fries. Good service too.

Visited May 2014

Eau Claire, WI
“Great Experience”
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Ordered take out tonight from the Lake location. Great service especially from the bartender. He was very attentive and helpful. My salad was prepared well and came with bread and butter. Good portions. I was very pleased with the presentation of my cheese cake order. Thank you for a great meal.

Visited March 2014
Thunder Bay, Canada
“So yummy!”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

We almost always go to Grizzly's when in Duluth MN. The service is always great and speedy. The grizzly skins are to die for and the Big Bear Pasta is delish! And their Titanic Teas are always yummy.

Visited November 2013
“Horrible”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by for dinner by recommendation from our hotel staff and were extremely disappointed. The service started slow, which was strange given the restaurant was pretty empty. Also, every table surrounding us was full of dirty dishes. These dirty dishes/peanut shells remained throughout our whole meal...gross! We got an app which was decent, but our dinner was another story. My husbands ribs were severely undercooked and disgusting. They never brought his side soup and the hashbrowns were cold. My chicken sandwich had mold on the bun AND my fries had hair in them. Upon complaint they did take care of the check for us which was great but we were still utterly disappointed in the place. The decor was neat, especially for our two young children, but the food was so bad we will not be back!

• Visited September 2013
Kasson
“Great food and service”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Stopped for lunch. My SO had a really good Texas melt with fantastic fries. I had the chicken avocado bacon sandwich with steamed veggies. The sandwich was really tasty and the veggies were crisp and flavorful. Would definitely go back again!

Visited August 2013

Been to Grizzly's Grill & Saloon? Share your experiences!