We spent the night for a Golden Gloves boxing card and brought our Lab. I had reserved what the Holiday Inn calls a "pet-friendly" room. It was conveniently located near the stairwell on the 2nd floor. Being a pet room is always a concern because of pet oders. Our room was clean and exceptionally comfortable. I would have doubted any pet had ever stayed in there. The room smelled clean and fresh. Even the dog didn't seem to be overwhelmed by previous smells. The room had a refridgerator and a microwave. both looked very new. The service was excellent as usual and the lounge was busy with boxers and their families enjoying the post-fight music. We had a great stay and highly recommend this holiday inn on the Lake to everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on the north shore of beautiful Big Detroit Lake. The hotel has one hundred and three sleeping rooms. There is a seven hundred foot stretch of sandy beach and free docking facilities available for our summertime guests to enjoy. We are adjacent to miles of beautifully groomed snowmobile and cross-country ski trails. Our indoor recreation center offers a swimming pool, whirlpool, Sauna, video arcade and fitness center. Our outdoor amenities include children's playground, picnic area, bicycles, kayaks, canoes and paddleboats. We also offer pontoons and fishing boats for rent at our marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Detroit Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Detroit Lakes Hotel Detroit Lakes
- Detroit Lakes Holiday Inn