“Great Place to Eat”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 27, 2013

A return visit. Great menu and wonderful Bakery. Found the senior menu a great buy and good portions. Food was hot and served timely. Staff friendly. Nice location across from Highway. Will stop there on future visits. Can always count on Perkins!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

My whole family of four went here and waited more than and hour for our food! How ridiculous!! The food was the only thing good here

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We enjoyed the excellent meals. They were a good value. The children also enjoyed the kids' meals. They all took their huge cookie home to eat later. Staff was very professional and personable.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We stopped off at this restaurant as we were late in setting off to Fargo. we were greetd by Melanie who was extremely helpful & friendly. I ordered the potato pancakes with crispy bacon & they were delicious, My husband ordered the Club with fries. The portions were quite large & he could not finish the fries - very unusual for him! We did have to wait a long time for the food & it seemed as if there were only 2 peopl eserving in the restaurant. I would go back there.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I thought I'd give them a second chance even though it was bad a year ago. Both times service was incredibly slow ... Took almost 20 minutes to get coffee. When the food came ... My pancake plate had griddle grease on it. Yum. My fruit was rock hard (underripe) and tasted like DIRT! The icing on the cake .... Filthy bathrooms. There was a thick layer of dust on the handrails inside the stall. I'm scared of what the kitchen looks like if they can't be bothered to clean the restrooms. I WILL NEVER EAT HERE AGAIN