“Nice location, great food”

Zorbaz Pizza & Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Was in Moorhead for a friends wedding and a group of us drove down to Detroit Lakes to eat here. They have a very good beer selection. I had the Colorado Burrito and my wife had the Nachos. Our friends ordered pizza. I tried a little of everything and it was all very good. I would go back if I ever find myself in this part of the world again.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is where the action is in DL. Great custom pizza selections and tons of craft beers on tap. You will spend money while there, but it is worth it. I live here and still hit Zorbaz at least twice a month

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Pub type food. Its a bit pricy. Great location. Good choice in tunes. The pizza is good. Its deep dish style.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Second time in Detroit Lakes in the past few months and figured it was time to try Zorbaz. We went with the pizza, sausage and pepperoni, and were stunned with how good it was. It was really good pizza. The place just looked so touristy and loud. Not sure it is the place for me during the summer crowds, but for mid- April, I did not mind the atmosphere.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Great atmosphere - plenty of indoor & outdoor seating! Awesome pizza a nice selection of beer & beverages