“Great service”

Ranked #16 of 51 Restaurants in Detroit Lakes
Starbuck, Minnesota, United States
“Great service”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

First night meal wasn't so hot, went back and against my parties suggestion had the same thing...it was awesome. Service there is great, hope to be back soon!!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Darin P

St. Paul, MN
“Worst service”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We went for dinner on a Saturday night. We were seated quickly but that is all that was efficient. Our waitress came and took our drink orders fairly fast. But she brought back water after about 10 minutes and said the wine would come later as the bartender was too backed up. There were not that many people there yet so this was confusing. We waited another 10 minutes and she brought the wine and went to walk away. We said we were ready to order and she said she would be right back. She came and took our meal orders and she left. We would see her occasionally dropping off food but no salads came or bread. I saw her deliver food to another table and it was the same thing that we had ordered. She was told that was the wrong food so she left with it. Now we have been sitting here 20 minutes longer after our order was taken and she shows up with our meals. I tell her we did not get our salads. She acts surprised and says she will box them up for us and send them home with us. We tell her we are not at home and can't save a salad. Please bring them. She drops off the food and leaves. She then does bring our salad fairly quick. I had the veggies lasagna and I get to the first bite and it is cold. I tell her and she does apologize and take it away. My husband continues to eat his prime rib and I wait another 15 minutes until my meal comes back. It was a plate of grease as the white sauce has seperated. He is done so we get the check and leave without me getting an edible meal. She did take my meal off the bill. However we have now been there for over an hour and I still did not eat anything more than a small sald. The service was horrible. I never saw anyone who looked like a manager. I would never eat here again. After the bad service and no real interest from the server to please the customer.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank 2gothere
MN
“Good appetizers”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

We were staying at a hotel next door and wanted a change of scenery so we ducked over here for a drink. It's a little lacking in atmosphere but the staff were certainly very friendly and eager to please. We ordered some appetizers and they were great. We had chicken drummies, buffalo chicken dip, and bruschetta. I thought their bruschetta was very fresh and interesting. Worth checking out if you're in the area.

Visited October 2013
Monticello, Minnesota
“Great Italian Food”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Great Food good happy hour and a friendly staff. Went in for Burger night on Tuesday, two for one. The burgers were good. I liked the Lasagna I had Monday much better, very good. With a great green salad and two for one happy hour. Stop in Its good.

Visited August 2013