“Great stay”

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Detroit Lakes
Galesburg
“Great stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

This is a fine place, clean, attractive and comfortable. The staff were efficient and friendly. I was very pleased to note that even though it was minus 28 degrees outside the building and my room were warm with no drafts.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Sparta, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

My family and I and some friends was here to bring in the new year and we was up all night my 2 kids 3 and 1 did not go to bed till 12:15 and then the adults stayed up in and out of the rooms and although we was quite no one minded, I love the lobby they have a couch and tv and all kinds of stuff its like a family room very nice, rooms are nice, Although there is small things to complain about it was 10:00 am I was still sleeping with my children and the house keeper just helped herself in she knocked I got up to open the door I was halfway there and the door is swung open ha I was like really but I didn't have the sign up but still and then she started talking very loudly as if I was I don't know she was old Overall besides that one housekeeper it is a nice hotel and would return if we needed to.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

From the moment i walked into the hotel i was so impressed! The lobby was all decorated for Christmas, the exceptional service at check-in, the room was so clean and beautifully decorated and breakfast "so tasty". We had the best family gathering in the hospitality room, looking forward to next year!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

The Americinn is always great. My only complaint would be noise. You can here outside noises, especially if you are near the pool or breakfast area. We are a family of 4 and always stay in the 2 room which adds comfort for all since the kids go to bed by 8:00pm. I would like the curtains that separate the rooms to not be see thru though.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

The overall quality of the rooms and friendliness of the staff completely bypassed all expectations. The rooms look like they belong in a 4 star hotel! New bedding, luxurious mattresses, large HD flat-screens, and unbelievable cleanliness! Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast with the hot waffles, sausage, and eggs were simply delightful. If your looking for a reasonable hotel that provides quality similar to Hiltons or Mariots, this is where you need to be. (Plus the wifi is FREE!)

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Hastings
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

I would love to see potatoes on your breakfast!!! I can't eat dairy or meat and I can never seem to find potatoes available to guests anymore. I remember as a kid they were everywhere. Staff was friendly and we were satisfied with our stay. We found the King bed Ok but a little hard. We love the new "no comforters" on the beds, but during Winter I would offer a second blanket upon check in to all guests. I would give this hotel an 8 out of 10.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

Staff was always very exceptional in all areas
They were up and beyond expectations to guests i would recommend dtsying here having birthdsy psrties here and family gatherings i had my wedding party stay here 10 years ago snd it was excellent

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

GrandStay Hotel & Suites Perham, MN
BEST WESTERN PLUS Holland House
BEST WESTERN PLUS Holland House
#2 of 9 in Detroit Lakes

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Detroit Lakes? Share your experiences!