“"Mental Health Day" Top of my list”
Review of The Spa Within

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Spa Within
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Mental Health Day" Top of my list”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I enjoyed a wonderful pedicure at The Spa Within when I recently treated myself to "a day for myself". I looked forward to that special hour for several days. Michelle, The Spa manager, is friendly and has a great smile. She was quiet most of the time, which I like. No idle chit-chat. The Spa staff appreciates the value of silence as part of the experience.

Repeat: Wonderful

Visited September 2013

Grand Forks, North Dakota
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A bit of paradise...in DL”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

No complaints here! This was our second visit here for a couples massage. Both visits were perfect. Love the steam shower! The facilities are top notch and very peaceful and relaxing. Staff has been very friendly and good at getting out the knots! I guess if I had one suggestion I would recommend heating up the oil before applying? But that would honestly be it. We've gotten massages at some pretty nice places while on vacation and The Spa Within is very comparable. We'll be back soon!

Visited April 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“a must”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

No dislikes....the staff was very helpful and the massage and steam shower were amazing. Very clean and very, very relaxing!

Visited April 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“First Timer”
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

My girlfriend and I had a girl's weekend. This started with "The Spa Within". OMG. What an experience. This was my first time to do the spa thing. I had the facial and friend had the massage. One of most relaxing experiences of my life. The staff went out of their way to make me very comfortable. I can't wait to come back.

Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
“Outstanding service”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Booking was effortless and service was outstanding! The massage was very relaxing! Very clean and inviting spa. Felt like I was the only one there.

Visited September 2012