“Overpriced but friendly.”

Thief River Falls, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Overpriced but friendly.”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

My daughter had the Tween Chocolate pedicure. She loved it but it was expensive and the polish was gone after a half hour in the pool the next day.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Tracy K
ExperienceCreator, Owner at The Spa Within, responded to this review, February 2, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your spa experience while you stayed at The Lodge. We were glad to hear that the technician was nice and your daughter liked her chocolate tween pedicure. We were surprised & sorry to hear that her polish came off right away in the pool. Many clients rave about how well their pedicure polish stayed on during vacations where they enjoyed pools & the ocean. Your satisfaction is important to us. If you decide to come back, please make arrangements with our Spa Director for one complimentary “polish change” for your daughter, on us.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, United States
“Amazing!”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

A perfect spa experience! I loved the convenience of having it in the hotel.

Visited January 2012
Fargo, North Dakota
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“A nicely appointed spa...”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

This little spa rarely disappoints. Therapists are mostly consistent and the spa appointments are first class.

Spring Lake Park, Minnesota
“I LOVE IT!!!”
Reviewed December 20, 2011

I am so fortunate to live within 25 miles of this Spa! I have to say I have frequented this facility many times in the last few years and have always been treated with wonderful care! The staff here is not only very professional but also extremely personal! They always go over and beyond to make our visits relaxing, comfortable and also fun! Definately recommend this business to everyone! Thanks to Michelle and ALL her staff for all they do!!

Visited December 2011
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent atmosphere and service.”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

I am new to the area and recently booked an express manicure with shellac polish. I was told the appointment would be 45 minutes, and the timing was exact. Michelle did an excellent job and I will definitely return. I'm looking forward to a pedicure and massage as well - the staff was very kind, professional and I could tell by other clients' comments they were enjoying their visit as well. Definitely recommend to anyone!

Visited November 2011