No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Spa Within
Reviewed December 20, 2011

I am so fortunate to live within 25 miles of this Spa! I have to say I have frequented this facility many times in the last few years and have always been treated with wonderful care! The staff here is not only very professional but also extremely personal! They always go over and beyond to make our visits relaxing, comfortable and also fun! Definately recommend this business to everyone! Thanks to Michelle and ALL her staff for all they do!!

Reviewed November 13, 2011

I am new to the area and recently booked an express manicure with shellac polish. I was told the appointment would be 45 minutes, and the timing was exact. Michelle did an excellent job and I will definitely return. I'm looking forward to a pedicure and massage as well - the staff was very kind, professional and I could tell by other clients' comments they were enjoying their visit as well. Definitely recommend to anyone!

Reviewed September 11, 2011

My sister and I took a day trip -- and had massage, pedicure and facial -- staff was very good at listening to what we were looking for, and proceeded to meet our expectations. Michelle, Sue and Glenice were skilled, attentive, and lovely to spend an afternoon with. It was a day of relaxation, pampering with fun and laughing thrown in. You deserve to treat yourself to this!

Reviewed August 25, 2011

I only had spa services, I did not stay in the hotel. The atmosphere of the spa was great, and the service was good. I had a pedicure- the polish job was very poor, and they did not offer anything special in terms of above and beyond. Also very slow- only had 2 people working at a time so others in my group had to wait for their turn. Cheesecake and wine were offered which was nice.

2  Thank Cocaslocas
ExperienceCreator, Owner at The Spa Within, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2011

Thank you for your recent visit to The Spa Within. We appreciate your compliments about the atmosphere & service. Also glad to hear you enjoyed the complimentary cheesecake bites & wine provided to the bridal party group. We apologize if you were inconvenienced by waiting for your pedicure. Whomever booked your group was advised there were 2 technicians available that day, & the spa only has 2 pedicure chairs. Hopefully you enjoyed the extra time you had to visit with friends. You received an express pedicure. We do offer a variety of nail services with different enhancements, so if there is something else you’re looking for, please ask when booking your next appointment, so we can help you can experience the great value & quality of services we offer on a return visit. We love suggestions & are always open to new ideas!

Reviewed October 17, 2010

Our recent stay at The Lodge on Detroit Lake included a massage treatment at The Spa Within (part of a terrific weekend package assembled by the Lodge - not an ammenity), which is located on the same grounds. While my wife and I have always enjoyed our stays at The Lodge , this would be the first time we would be trying The Spa Within.

Everyone has different expectations and experiences with spas but personally speaking, we enjoyed every moment of our spa treatment. A friendly staff, awesome steam shower and cozy waiting robes (along with complimentary beverages) made our brief wait satisfying and the massage treatment was as ordered. Everybody has different tolerance levels when it comes to massages but our masseuse was intuned to our reactions and frequently asked on comfort levels or trouble spots we felt needed special attention.

Again, I wouldn't change a note to what I received and will go back. If others have been less than satisfied, then perhaps they did not communicate fully with the massuese or staff at the time of their visit. No complaints here.

Just heaven.