“The view was nice”
Review of The Fireside

The Fireside
Reserve with OpenTable
The Fireside is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2012

My wife and I had dinner there the other night. I had sheppards pie which was somewhat bland. My wife had chicken breast which basically tasted like one purchased at Costco, there was no effort to try to spice up the taste. The view is incredible, overlooking the lake. The service was average and very much indifferent. I suppose this might happen when people are profiled, we attended the restaurant in denim and T Shirts. I absolutely advocate paying for great service and good food, regretfully this didn't fall into either category with th exception of having to pay top dollar. I would try a different restaurant to enjoy an apmosphere that lends itself to less pretension and more "at ease".

Reviewed April 23, 2012

The menu is great. Good variety from a great staek to a burger and salad. You can't beat the view. Beautiful sunsets.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

The service is excellent and food exceptionally well prepared.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

It's a few blocks from the hotel we stayed at. Food is excellent. The view of the lake is wonderful. We were there during a sunset. The seating was a little tight but overall a great experience.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

Beautiful view of the lake, great ambience, food was very good but the portions were small, but expensive!