East Silent Lake Resort
Super 8 Perham(Perham)(Great Value!)
$93
$105
GrandStay
Thumper Pond Resort(Ottertail)(Great Value!)
$140
Best Western Premier The Lodge on Lake Detroit(Detroit Lakes)(Great Value!)
$114
$105
Agoda.com
Holiday Inn Detroit Lakes(Detroit Lakes)(Great Value!)
$95
Battle Lake Inn and Suites(Battle Lake)(Great Value!)
$99
Travelocity
Budget Host Inn(Detroit Lakes)
$70
$58
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Detroit Lakes(Detroit Lakes)(Great Value!)
$90
$86
Priceline
Fairfield Inn & Suites Detroit Lakes(Detroit Lakes)(Great Value!)
$103
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswalleyesilent lakefire pitlodgeaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I have been going to East Silent Resort for 43 years. The Leonard family are outstanding owners that are helpful in every way. The resort is beautifully kept and the cabins are very nice. We come for two weeks every Spring and Fall.

Room Tip: All cabins are nice I like Cabin #9 or #6.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Our family has been meeting in NW MN for almost sixty years for our Annual Family Reunion...that's five generations! This is the best resort we have been to! There are almost 50 of us & we love being together at the Leonard's resort! They are such a lovely,caring family that accommodates our family needs . The resort is beautifully landscaped & cared for...they provide fun entertainment for the children & we love the beach & pavilion where we all meet together for dinner each night. We appreciate the yearly upgrades that they reinvest. We plan on meeting there for many more year's!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Was what my mom said as we celebrated her 80th birthday in the luxury lake home. Very spacious,clean and quiet . My mom also said, " It was the greatest blessing to see all her grandchildren, great grandchildren in such a beautiful setting on the lake and what a surprise!" It was truly enjoyed by my whole family and we look forward to coming again sometime.

My daughter from Montana met me there in September for my birthday and we stayed at one of the cabins-it was wonderful with great service and helpfulness from the staff. We then looked at the lake home and decided to surprise my mom for her birthday as well :) Good decision!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank JoAnne R
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We stayed at this resort in August of this year. It was an absolutely AMAZING time. The grounds are beautifully manicured and the beach area is gorgeous. They have morning AND afternoon scheduled activities that kids of all ages can take part in, free of charge. My kids went to EVERY session and enjoyed every single activity. Some of the activities were human launch, torpedo rides, miniature horse drawn carriage rides, sand castle building contest, snow cones, scavenger hunt, resort olympics, human hamster ball rides in the water (I don't know the official name, but my kids loved it), and various other activities. They have paddle boats, canoes, and kayaks available for guests to use. In addition, they provided a ice cream sundae social, early morning pontoon ride with coffee and muffins, and farwell BBQ. The cabins are clean, up-to-date, and very nicely decorated. But most of all, the family that owns and runs this resort is so friendly and accommodating. They have a ton of guests every week, but made an effort to call me and my kids by name. No request, large or small, was too much to ask. Thank you for an amazing vacation, and my kids and I are looking forward to next year's stay that we already have booked!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank S2013_Julie
Reviewed July 20, 2013

My family has been going to this resort for 55 years and I was even married on the beach! I can't say enough good things about this resort. It is a great place to vacation for both the young and older families. Can't wait until next year! Thanks for the wonderful memories and great service you provide to each and every guest.

• Stayed: July 2013