“It is What You Make Of It”
Review of Zorbaz Restaurant

Zorbaz Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 18 Restaurants in Crosslake
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Great Atmosphere and plenty of fun and group activities and friendly gregarious staff on hand to supply you with plenty of good incredibly stacked full of ingredients Toppling Over PIZZAS!!!

Should you be inclined to drink they have a wide variety and as a chain they offer seasonal taps as well.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Serves pizza and other Italian items and Mexican food. We always enjoy the pizza and the Mexican is okay. As others have said, the ordering method can be a little cumbersome but it is a combination restaurant/bar/lake environment so it is casual. Play areas for kids so they will have fun no matter the quality of food. Restaurant area on south side is more for families and people who want some quiet- north side is more of a bar area and can be louder. Beer is expensive but it is a lake place so everything is a little overpriced.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We've been to Zorbaz many times and each time is the same - not very good food, fun atmosphere for kids. As an adult I would choose to eat at any other restaurant in town but the kids seem to like Zorbaz. Our plan is that we go to Zorbaz to feed the kids and the adults go eat later at a different restaurant. The Mexican food seems to be ok but I personally don't care for any of their food.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

My husband's family took us out to eat at Zorbaz while we were on vacation in the Breezy Point area. They serve Mexican food with an interesting way of ordering it (I let my husband take care of it). There were a LOT of people there on the day we were there, so it was very active. I was impressed when I saw a big Guinness sign, and ordered a pint from their tap. The food was good and it has a lively atmosphere to keep kids occupied.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

After cross country skiing we were starving. We tried this place it was okay but not great! I had a small taco salad and my husband had a small piazza that left him still hungry. This is a nice restaurant for families with children but found it wanting for adult palates.

Been to Zorbaz Restaurant? Share your experiences!