“nothing special”

RBJS Restauant
Ranked #14 of 17 Restaurants in Crookston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 16, 2012

It was ok nothing special good small salad bar,floors dirty.service was good. I had a burger and a salad bar and wife had a patty melt both were ok

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Use to eat here all the time....we had a group of 12 and the service was good but the food was so bland. I had popcorn chicken and it was mini chicken nuggets, I could have gone to McDonalds for better "popcorn chicken".

1  Thank ShellyK968
Reviewed February 17, 2012

The service, food and atmosphere is exactly what you expect in a small-town diner--OK. I wouldn't call it clean, but it's not filthy. The silverware is your basic cheapo stuff with sharp edges that discourages you from flipping your fork sideways to slice a piece of anything.
The menu is limited to greasy truck stop fare and from the tastes of the food and the looks of the food others in my party ordered, not much is made from scratch.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

I was craving a home made hot beef sandwich when i asked if it was homemade they sad yes .What I got was processed meat instant potatoes and canned gravy. Definitely not my mamas !!

2  Thank Nancy S
Reviewed December 10, 2011

My wife and I have passed RBJS at least 20 times on out travels from Grand Forks to Shooting Star Casino. This time we did stop and boy was that good. We stopped for breakfast, yes I know, who screws up breakfast. It wasn't just a good breakfast, nicely decorated, friendly staff, extensive menu, it was that they make and sell some other homemade products, that they make themselves. With breakfast, they gave a sample of thier chokecherry jam, which is availible for purchase along with other james, suryps, pies, cookies...etc.