“best pizza around”

Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Hastings, Minnesota
“best pizza around”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Great cheese! always done to perfection, thin crust, great value. All Carbones are good but St. Paul Park is the best!

Visited January 2012
1 Thank rtzbrick

Cottage Grove, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Check your take out order. If they forget something you won't be happy with their policy”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Food is good and reasonably priced. We live 1 1/2 miles away so it's disappointing I have to give them such a low score for their customer service. We ordered take out, got home and 1 meal was missing. I called back and was told they could have a meal out in 45 minutes to 1 hour or credit the amount to my next order. I Was not happy with either option. Talked to the owner a couple of days later. He stood by their policy and told me if I lived so close I could have come back and picked it up. He said we're human we make mistakes, I agreed but it's the way you fix the mistake that keeps a customer coming back. I than asked for a refund of the meal and he told me I could come in and get it. Very poor customer service. Never going back which is too bad because the food is good.

• Visited January 2012
Cottage Grove, Minnesota
“awesome!”
Reviewed October 1, 2011

I love the food and the atmosphere! The service is good too!

• Visited September 2011
St. Paul, Minnesota
“I've found the pizza here to be just as good as at the St. Paul Park location. Great service.”
Reviewed June 5, 2008