We stay often at different Country Inn and Suites locations and this hotel met our expectations of this very predictable, standardized chain. The one-bedroom suites are good for families, with a separate bedroom door and some basic kitchen facilities. The services - breakfast, pool, fitness room are all typical of the brand; nothing outstanding, but all quite acceptable.
We found the service here quite good. We asked for a ground-floor suite and when there were none available, we were given a larger room. Checking out, we discovered we were eligible for a discount and it was happily given to us.
When approaching the hotel from the 10/61, watch out for the roundabouts at the exit - confusing the first time. The hotel is a quick drive to various stores and services with more just up East Point Douglas Road. Cottage Grove is about 15-20 minutes from the core of the city and the Mall of America, but it was no problem getting around on the many freeways in the Twin Cities.
Don't forget to go to downtown Minneapolis and see the Mary Tyler Moore statue at 7th and Nicollet!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Carlson, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cottage Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cottage Grove Hotel Cottage Grove
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Cottage Grove
- Country Inn Cottage Grove
- Cottage Grove Country Inn