“Best Seafood I have had in a very long time!”

Hillside Fish House
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Marshland
Cuisines: American, Soups, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
wi
“Best Seafood I have had in a very long time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

My husband and I ate at Hill Side on a Saturday night, and it was phenomenal! I ordered Walleye and Scallops (both pan-fried) and he had Walleye (pan-fried) and shrimp (beer battered). The walleye was cooked to perfection...very moist and flaky. The scallops were huge and melt in your mouth tender. The batter on the shrimp was crunchy, light and had a great hint of beer flavor.
We had a wonderful mean with excellent service and want to go back again!! Our bill was under $65 and included a mixed drink, lemonade, garlic bread, soups, entrees w/potato.

• Visited August 2012
Micki B, General Manager at Hillside Fish House, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell others about us.
We are happy you enjoyed your visit to the Hillside Fish House and we hope to see you again soon.