“Amazing burgers, destination place!”
Review of Delta Diner

Delta Diner
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Delta
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The drive alone on CR H to get to Delta Diner is amazing but the burgers are even better! My hubby and I ordered the Diner and the Chili and split. I am mixed on which one I liked best. The fact you can order a local beer and local pie adds even more to the experience!
Service is always top notch.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I'm on my way to the Diner this morning. Wondering if I should get the PBLT -- a version of a BLT with PERCH! Really delicious. The Delta Diner is not near anything. In fact, before I knew about it, someone said, "I heard about a diner.." and I assured them that no such thing existed (and I LIVE here!). Wrong! There is indeed a shiny looks-new diner in the rolling, green hills of Northern Wisconsin. If you are coming from Duluth on Hwy. 2, go south on E at Oulu, take a right at H, pass the Delta Town Hall and watch for the diner on your left. You will be met by staff who appear to have been waiting for you! The menu is delivered orally. The place is really busy in the summer.. and CLEAN. Honestly, it looks like it was just built, so well maintained. They have a web site, so read up on the history there. The menu is creative. Bread is exceptional. Thin pancakes like no others. This is truly one-of-a-kind destination. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

A diner that shines not only on outside but on inside as well. The owner and staff cook and serve with a joy that you don't often experience. And it shows by the consistent quality, awesome tasting food. There is always a wait, but so worth it.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Camped at a nearby lake and had read reviews about this place. It lived up to all expectations. It's a beautiful restored diner. The food was absolutely delicious and the staff were as helpful and friendly as they could be. In fact, we went for breakfast one day and lunch the next. Don't miss the Dutch baby pancake or a piece of homemade pie. Great place!!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

A friend told us about Delta Diner and that we needed to check it out. Let's just say, it was worth the 30 minute drive from our rented cabin. The atmosphere is that of an old diner where they cook the food fresh right in front of you. The waitress reads the menu and explains everything from memory which is really neat. All of the staff are friendly and welcoming. The food was excellent. I had the Mexican omelet blue plate special and the rest of my family had Norwegian pancakes and eggs, bacon/toast respectively. They were all excellent. This is definitely a hidden gem in northern Wisconsin.

Been to Delta Diner? Share your experiences!