“Best spot in Hurricane....”
Review of Barnyard BBQ

Barnyard BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Excellent food, best spot to eat in Hurricane. The ribs are excellent, they literally fall off the bone. The corn fritters are not to miss. The sides dishes are ok, nothing outstanding, but the meats are top notch. The beer selection is excellent, we were very surprised to find that they carried Chimay. Be sure to check this one out.

There are newer reviews for Barnyard BBQ

Reviewed May 9, 2013

This place is so cozy, waitress's are very informative about the menu, and the food was delicious. Have gone back several times with family and friends. Best BBQ in this area.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Our party of 6 (4 adults, 2 children) were hopeful for a nice dinner. We were quickly seated and placed our order. This is where everything goes wrong. We waited...waited...waited...and waited. After 40 minutes the manager stopped by to offer some baskets of corn fritters due to the delay in receiving our order. We accepted her offer, and was promised it would just be a few more minutes until our dinner arrived. So, we waited...and waited...until FINALLY, dinner arrives nearly 60 minutes from the time we placed our order. Two of our party received the wrong main entrée, and all BBQ sandwiches contained cold (very cold to touch) mean. Also, the kids hot dogs were cold. The waitress, who expressed her displeasure with the kitchen staff all evening, takes everything back. Again, we wait... Dinner once again arrives. The food is warm, but very dry. The kids eat their hot dogs, but the adults barely touch their dinner. Needless to say, we left hungry, aggravated and with $50 less cash in our pockets. Horrible.

1  Thank wvguy22
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Excellent food! I just moved to Culloden and was in the area trying out a new church. After church we stopped at this place. I was hooked by the smell of the bbq smoker stand as soon as I got out of the car. Service was excellent and fast. The atmosphere was nice and fit the "baryard" theme. The food was incredible. I had a pulled pork sandwich with fries and potato salad. My girlfriend got the french dip with homemade chips. They brought out a fresh bottle of hot bbq sauce. I'm not sure if this is typical, or just our luck. Anyway, I will definitely be going back.

Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

Got the sampler so I could try all the meats. Ribs were tough. Chicken over cooked. Pulled pork is average. Brisket is indescribable so thumbs down. Worst part about this BBQ place is that it smells like deep fried fish. I guess I should have ordered the fish. Maybe my review woulda been different. I live in Hurricane but not going back. I'd rather drive down the interstate to Ridgeview.