“Ok for buffet...”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Ok for buffet...”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

It's fine to go get the buffet lunch with friends or coworker.... but I won't get back by myself... Buffet is interesting because you can taste all their menu and you'll rap ideally realize that pizza have all the same taste, saturated by the cheese and tomato base.... Pasta is not crunchy....

Blaine, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The new bar”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We tried the new bar area and it was very nice. I like the idea of no kids in the bar area. I like kids but sometimes there are places that I think they should be.

Visited June 2014
“GOOD FOOD AND SERVICE”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I love the crust its amazing. Buffet is good a lot of options. Last server we had was very "on her game" which was refreshing.

Coon Rapids, Minnesota
“Love the Monday night buffet”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I, personally, am not a fan of Sammy's pizza although I know many who are.
The pasta and salad bar is, in my opinion, average at best but broasted chicken is entirely something else again, which is the only excuse I need to take advantage of the Monday night buffet as often as possible.
We've found the service to be adequate as you might expect at a buffet. On non-buffet nights, we've found the service to be more casual than we'd like.
Again, in my opinion, were it not for the broasted chicken, there would be no reason for me to patronize Sammy's at all.

• Visited February 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“What once was great has greatly fallen.”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

The Coon Rapids location was once was a great place to eat at or order from. Things have changed over the last year or so. Food quality has dropped, service is far less than it used to be. Sadly after several years of eating here, our last experience was enough to push me away forever. To many places out there willing to try to make good food and provide reasonable customer service.

Email from the owner after I informed him of our last order's food quality. "Ok. Sorry I can't help you."

• Visited January 2014